Wednesday 20 April 2011

Answer With Your Heart

With just 2 weeks to go till  the Miss India Worldwide Pageant... I have been able to sort my clothing and all that goes along with it... I am feeling confident about my organisation skills :) that's the perfectionist I know myself to be...

I was feeling a bit nervous for the question and answer segment because I know that's when the nerves set in for me but Rhonda, my personal confidence and pageant coach wrote me after I sent my concerns to her about Q&A, she said "Answer with your heart, don't think with your head and don't think about what to say and how to make your answer perfect... just let the real you come out." That alone made me feel so at ease!

Shaney gave me some good news the other day... 1st... I made the Trendy frenzy magazine... 3 PAGE ARTICLE!!!!! and even more good news that CLEO magazine wants to do an article on me including a photo shoot :D that's how happy it made me :)

So the next few weeks go like this... This weekend at Kruger National Park With Aunty Cookie and Daren, next weekend at the Fashion show in Durban and the following Dinner with Samiksha and family and then off to Dubai!!!

I've been practicing my Dance and making sure it looks like the best thing the eye has ever seen... The Fans are looking stunning! Joey helped me with some cool moves...