Friday 2 September 2011

The Time has come

Hello Friends/Family/Fans

Thank you for following my journey as Miss India South Africa 2010. Tomorrow i will be handing my over my crown. It is a very sad/exciting day for me. I cannot wait to meet all the girls but im also sad that my reign as come to an end.This is the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new one.I had an extremely awesome year and remember I will always be Miss India South Africa 2010. A Big Thank you to My Family, Friends, Colleagues, PR Manager and Fans: I Love you.. I've met so many awesome people this year, I will always remember the times we shared. Miss India South Africa has changed my life forever. The people i met, the places I've been to and the events I've been apart of were all special to me. 
I will still be using this blog and my Facebook page to keep you all updated on my exciting venture ahead. 

Love 
Bonnita

Miss India South Africa Pageant 2011 - Durban, City Hall, 3 Sep, 6:30pm. Tickets available at  the door or call 0313094498 to book.