Friday 1 July 2011

Update

Hello friends, family and fans :) Its been an hectic month for me... Photo shoots, Events and Charity Drives. I recently did a photo shoot with Get it Magazine..had so much fun! It was about me and my 205 pairs of shoes, cant wait for you all to see it.
Vimage Media did a high fashion shoot with me 2 weeks ago which was so different from what im use to doing but it was awesome!..
Our charity Drive is this weekend out and around Jhb.. if you not attending, you can still make a difference by giving out blankets in your community or when you see someone shivering on the side of the street. I managed to collect around 20 blankets from my work place.
Last Sunday i attended a Cancer event at Hooters in Fourways, what an experience! A Big thank you to Mandy and Shaney for getting me involved.

Here are some latest pictures of me in Media and Photo shoots:

VIMAGE MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY
STEPS2LIGHT MAKE UP






ARTICLES